Friday, October 3, 2008

The Weekenders


There was a show called the Weekenders...I liked it. I wonder where it went. Yeah...I kinda liked it. Well, I don't remember it that well because I don't know where it went, but, you know.


Me: Is Stein around? Stein! Stein! Guess not
Nick: Stein! Nope, he isn't.
Me: (sarcastically, but of course Nick didn't recognize that) What makes you think he would respond to you instead of me?
Nick: He hardly knows you! He's my neighbor.
Me: Maybe that's exactly why he would have answered me. He knows you, so you guys have talked and probably argued and he's probably decided what he likes or doesn't like about you. With me, I'm just a person and we don't know each other so we don't have anything to disagree on. Maybe that's why he would answer me.
Nick: You just made no sense.
Me: You're not making sense!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Hmm. You should try to find it, you know. Relive your... younger.... past. It's always fun to like go back to stuff you used to do, such as watching an old show. Can create a lot of emotions.

Stein? Stein. But that was some amusing dialogue. And actually that does make sense. To me, obviously.

Hey new blog layout... again. Interesting. And every time you change something, I'm always like, "darn why didn't I think of that!" which is good for you. I guess.