Thursday, October 9, 2008

Before School Quandries

Wonder what quandries means...I'm too lazy to look it up. Hopefully it's none too explicit.

Yesterday was a half day. And Branden's birthday. I went to school, had a bad time in 1st hour, had an good time in 2nd hour and a pretty-ok 3rd hour, then rode home on the bus.

Ryan (whispering to me): Luke is like, inviting himself over to my house and trying to get me to make lunch for him
Me: How do you feel about that?
Ryan: I don't wanna make lunch for him.
(as he and Luke were getting off the bus)
Ryan: So, what are you gunna have for lunch?
Luke: ...Well, no one's at my house, and I don't really have any food...you have food right.

Then I hung out a couple hours with some friends, and I saw Rent for the first time, but I had no idea what happened after the movie because I was laughing a LOT yesterday. And I was sitting next to Anthony, so when you put two and two together (well, it makes four, but you know what it means). Then I had piano, and then opening Branden's presents (well, he opened them) and his birthday dinner and a church activity of making halloween gingerbread houses. Hannah was there! and I laughed a ton again. I also totally lost it at dinner and COULD NOT stop laughing. My parents just stared at me a little weird. It was a strange day.

So I guess I'll go kill time on Yahoo Answers now. See ya lata alligata (I feel like I've ended a blog post like that before - I don't want to be redundant.)

1 comment:

Amelia said...

WOW. Newwwwww blog. As if you hadn't noticed. Quandries: A state of uncertainty or perplexity. That's a cool word.

Ryan and Luke... wow again.

Lots of laughing. Sometimes we just have days like that. They're quite fun. And healthy I presume. I'm glad you had fun.