Monday, October 27, 2008

Strangeness

I'm finding my life to be rather entertaining. Everything all of a sudden just appears to be so weird. It's humorous in a totally bizarre, unintentional, not even realistic way. I kinda love it.

I checked out maximumride.blogspot.com, and to my insane relief it was the 'real' Fang's Blog. Not one of those crummy 'learn about the books' things that were something totally different (and meaningful) in the real story.

Do you wear make-up (Amelia, my only visitor)?

1 comment:

Amelia said...

That's nice. Sounds awesome. Weird is weird, though. And odd.

Yeah. It's cool.

No I do not. Don't ever plan to, either. Though I have gotten several... pieces of advice relating to that subject. Or not really "advice" but more people's opinions. I find the concept of make-up to be irksome. It's like not you. Plus its gross thinking about whats in there. And besides, its just.. not you. Like I said. What about you?