Sunday, October 5, 2008

Of Course I'm Encouraging Her!

I think a lot of the time when people talk very surely about something, they're kidding themselves and don't have a clue. Just a thought. I had pizza for dinner.

Today I was on Yahoo Answers, which is just another aspect of my life, and there was a question in my favorite category that said:

So.Ladies, are you more of a girly-girl or a tom boy?
And an answer that said,


"im a girly girl and i love it!


girls are supposed to be femenine, not boyish"

That irritated me because I don't like when other people set the rules for other people like that. I mean, sure, leaders and teachers and stuff. But someone like a friend telling another friend how they're supposed to act if they want to stay friends. They're not your friend if you're like that. End.Of.Story. It doesn't have to be hard.


1 comment:

Amelia said...

That. Makes sense yes. But then again, they could very well have a clue, which would be why they talk SO surely about something. I suppose it all is likely.

Ugh yes Yahoo Answers. That site can make me want to laugh hysterically, throw a rock at the computer or start crying all at the same time. With like one page. There are some very stupid people in this world. I shouldn't say that. There are some "average" people in this world that just choose to ignore their smartness/knowledge/non-ignorance.

Ugh again. That answer made me want to throw a rock at the computer screen, in case you're wondering. Yeah that is just wrong if they do that. You're you, they're them, and we're us.