Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What couldya do with a yoga mat?

I'm sick and tired of making lists.

I swapped to German! Yay! and Advisory too!
the only thing I feel bad about is that I'm leaving all my stuff in Spanish behind for everyone else to clean up and my partner is partnerless and me and Florian did that interview for nothing.

In choir (my voice was somewhat back - i lost it over the weekend), I realized, as I had before, that lower notes were much easier to sing. And as I'm a soprano (I had just finished singing a high scale and then jumped down to the alto part - you trip over one note and you're sentenced to life as an opera singer. No, I like being soprano. I just wish I coulda proved through my scale singing that I am capable of doing all alto, mezzo and soprano), it's been difficult to adjust to not being able to sing the part I'm in in a choir class.

hw.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Well then don't.

Yay! Oh... well partnerless former-partners could be partners with... a nerpart. It's like a.. decaf coffee except without the division signs and all of that wheelchair. But German is cool.

Cool your voice is (somewhat) back. Opera singer... ha ha. (that wasn't supposed to be mean laughter at opera singers... it was that your sentence was.. ok yeah you get it.. I'm assuming) Yeah it'd be cool to do alto, mezzo and soprano. Skillfull. Well your voice will get better and then you can like... do a flipping awesome solo that makes everyone like... clap more.

I see my friends at Slauson have been hit with the "homework bug" or whatever as well... have fun wit it.