Monday, September 15, 2008

Pop that....bub...ble

Let me just say, I do not hate Miley Cyrus or Hannah Montana. I just believe they/she/them/those two/you know...are overmarketed. N yeah.

We were going to get Burger King, but B wanted a Whopper and couldn't have one and yadda yadda yadda.

The problem is I start to make a point I care a little, if not nothing about. It's an undercurrent of competitive-ness, needing to get the final word in. More of a final word than, 'yeah. definitely. you are so right.'

I'm starting to speak like people in The Office. Minus the funny. I'm saying Absolutely and Definitely and when people talk I insert a few yeahs and ohs and uh huhs along the way for good measure.

And you know when you feel like you're writing something, and it just clicks as be THE TRUTH or THE RIGHT THING TO TYPE and almost like something in your conscious clicks and you leave the world where making typos is an easily caught plague and itching your cheek is a secret system in hope of stimulating your lagging thoughts and brain power. You fly, your innnr writer is unleashed and everything is crucial, you can't stop....and I just had to leave the computer to see who was calling on the phone.


Point
in
case.



i should do hw.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Oh ok. Well yeah.

Inter...esting.

Yeah that's a good point about making points.

Well after watching so much of it, it'd only be a matter of time.

Yeah sure. Nice poem. Yes. Yeah. Uh huh.

I've noticed you update your blog now like everyday...nice.