Thursday, September 4, 2008

Prons

Things can sometimes be pros and cons.
hence the title.

lunch today was funny.
I thought of a few annoyances. Not in order. Not that decisive yet.

No. 1 - when people hit other people because you're not paying attention to them.
No. 2 - when people are critical of everything you do that they don't agree with.

I AM going to be my own person. I'm too far that road to turn back now.
Especially considering gas prices.
There goes Chicago savings.
Plus, due to all that and on top of it personal preference, I think I'll stay me
(thank you very much).

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Yes. Who do you sit with at lunch? Just curious. Dang I miss Slauson when I could sit with you.

Hey well, you're you, I'm me, everybody is them. Works out. Being your own person is like... being your own person. You just get to be YOU, and you're probably the best at being you too. It's cool to be you.

Can't wait to come back to see you.