Friday, June 6, 2008

Two Point One Verses Waffle Cones


So I can't go to any ice cream social. I always ALWAYS act like an idiot around the guy i like, possibly love (sorry I bet that makes it all the more awkward, huh Anthony?). He'll be like, here's your pencil back. Me: (giggles) alright thanks. Yeesh. Idiot much? Plus that whole "over analyzing everything" trait I have. At least I asked what my teacher defined as a really good question in math instead of stumbling over what the range was. Who was I kidding, I had no idea what the answer was. Then there's the fact my grades are going to be failing ones and I don't even care. My mom once said that in college her two friends were saying how you're acting totally normal than the person you like comes around and you start acting all weird. They called it getting the stupids. I guess I have a severe stupids case. I wonder if people ever get over that after being married or after a long time with the person, or if it's an ongoing thing. That sucks. Not hot. Bleh, Phooey....kablooie? Idk. Life is a highway. i agree. No way Lucy. This is a one way street. What are you rambling about? No idea, well maybe you should step out in the hallway. I'm a singer. No way. Listen. Nah. RED LIGHT STOP! Scissors are better than lightbulbs. Mr Roger's Neighborhood is my number one inspiration. I get to go to a lot of oversea places like Candada - Britney Spears. You copycat! Shut up you second grader in a 7th grader's body! LALALALALA and I don't know what I'm talking about. I HATE CONNER. Don't say, hate is a strong word little girl. Look before you leap and think of the consenquences of your actions. Because after careful consideration I've come to that conclusion and I doubt anything could change my mind.

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Wow.

You need a radio show.

COME TO ICE CREAM SOCIAL!!! LIKING SOMEONE SHOULDN'T HOLD U BACK FOR SOMETHING!! IT'LL BE FINE!!

Amelia said...

You're so awesome Becca.

Thanks.