Sunday, June 22, 2008

Continued Arguements (minus the "e"....the one in the middle of arguement/argument?)

Anthony pointed out that the def. in my Nothing entry, number three that is was an oxymoron in and of itself. Oh and also, for once I'm quoting myself, which I don't like to do because then I feel self-centered. But the blog is all about my thoughts, so if I'm gunna do the self-absorbed thing, might as well go all the way.


Q (Becca Bushman): Do you agree with this? "Self is created, not found."
A (Amelia Diehl, Becca Bushman - point of view):

Amelia: i read your new post and i can
Im still thinking abuot the last qustion
i think i agree, because of what u said about there being no fate
what do you think?
me: sometimes i worrying about losing myself
but i like the idea that you make what you are, you don't stumble upon it
hey they was good
that
not they
ugh

No comments: