Saturday, June 21, 2008

Self Creation Vs. Self Foundation

I had a fantastic conversation with two amazing people who I love. Afterward I almost had trouble expressing myself. I couldn't word anything right. I felt like I had wrecked everything after a great conversation. But apparently I'm the only one who felt that way, I don't think anyone else noticed. The weird thing is, you would think you would better express yourself after all that. But I sort of let myself...fall....open and I was just pulling it together.


Do you agree with this?
"Self must be created, not found"

2 comments:

Amelia said...

I think I agree because of what you said about there being no fate. So, you are in full control of your future and thus yourself.

Anthony Fulton said...

Yeah that talk was pretty cool. It seemed to affect you guys more than me though. I feel dumb coz I don't have anything else to say.