Thursday, June 26, 2008

Competing against time (and Wonderings in Ramblings)

It's all speeding by, a blur, everything racing, whipping my hair around, making me want to stop but not having time to consideration stopping to think. Everyone is going, leaving, departing. Off to explore a new place, make new friends, gain self insight. And I'm stuck here. But at the same time, I consider myself so lucky for staying and not going anywhere. I wouldn't give up living in this location for the world. And staying. Staying makes things easier. The hard part is getting to stay and having others leave. Everything changes. The cat is out of the bag. Beauty in the eye of the beholder. Imagine if the world is all a reflection, shining on a huge stream of infinity and eternity and things beyond our comprehension. This isn't the real world. The real world is more than resting on a wavering surface. The real world is what's making the reflection. We have no idea what the real world is. If this is just a mimic of reality, then I overreact. If nothing matters, why do anything? Why be nice? Why make the best of this insane uncertain fantasy? Why not just relax, eat, and be merry. No obligations. No reasoning. No work. No responsibility. On the other side (of the reflection?) maybe everything we do happens for a reason.


I am. Uncertain.


Got Milk? Got Enlightment? Got Love? Got Lost?


Fate, kudos, karma, hugs, and all that great stuff. Clouding my clear vision of the wacked out life.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

That was...I don't think the english language has any words to describe the full magnitude, importance, or amazing-ness of what you typed down and thought. You need more credit, Becca.