Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Agony and Annoyance 1.0

I saw the Dark Knight today.

All those expectations.

All those wonderful ratings.

All those months waiting to see it.

My review, you ask? Or maybe you don't - but here it is either way. It sucked. I hated that. I was so confused, and it's not even one of those instances where I shoulda been paying attention. What was that? 94% on the Tomatometer on Rotten Tomatoes. Ridikulus. Are those people insane? I couldn't figure out who had died, Batman didn't live up to standards, and just when you started to seriously get angry at the lack of progress made in the movie there would be some explosion. Okay, so I'm not with the masses on this one. Dare to be different, right? Amelia was right. I didn't even finish the movie (we got it via Netflix). Yeesh.

So after a serious whining round you're probably all sick of listening to some super blessed spoiled brat complain, and an Annoyance is probably over the top. I promise it's not to do with DK. Dark Knight, you know.

Annoyance 1.0: Apple Skins.




They give me the willies.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Blagh. Hype is blinding. Often, anyway. Well, at least we relate, eh?

I personally love apple skins. Especially when you peel the green apple ones off. Well, I guess we're somewhat different in some areas, eh?

Ok that was weird.