Thursday, November 27, 2008

Me: So when's your birthday?
Amelia: December 31st
Me: Psh...yeah right.
Amelia: No seriously!


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nathan and my mom after his first day of kindergarten~

Nathan: Mom! I got a sticker that says 'I'm a Winner' from my teacher because she said that I did everything perfectly my first day!
Mom: That's great bud.
Nathan: But....I think everyone got a sticker. And not everyone did everything right....they couldn't have.
*he wanders off and comes back an hour later
Nathan: Mom, I figured it out.
Mom: Oh?
Nathan: Everyone got a sticker. Everyone who did everything right got a sticker that said 'I'm a Winner' and everyone who did some stuff wrong got stickers that said 'I'm a Loser'


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mom: I'm worried about you taking that iPod of your's to school. What if someone steals it?
Me: I won't let anyone steal it mom. I will be Edward and the iPod will be my...Bella..

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Ha. That must have been like... year(s) ago.

Such an imagination.

Wow. Such an... inspired metaphor.

I miss you with that money ipod of yours. But now you have a cooler one! New iPod, new person. (Well actually wait... that isn't supposed to be like... don't take it 100% literally, alright? I'm just... I don't even know.) But yeah ok nice post ha.

Karina said...

Hey babe. I love your blog. Its so good.

Your money iPod! with like a million songs...but hey your iPod touch can fart, so who's complaining?

I reall like your blog name. Its really good. We are on part six billion, every single damn effen one of us.

I think we should call Amelia this weekend... you in?