Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Issue.

P
R
O
C
R
A
S
T
I
N
A
T
I
O
N


Not even that. Just blowing things off. I get bored or frustrated and quit. I say to myself, "Becca, you're going to fail if you never do your work." and then I say back, in a bored and irritated voice, "College Schmollege. I can work at a Quiznos or something." And then I sigh and say, "You should be ambitious." And I snap back, "Shut up!"



Please don't win McCain. I'll love you for the rest of your life (I don't want to get myself into too-deep-a situation). (Cruel? Sorry.)

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Hmm. Yeah. It can be quite hard to focus yeah... and we often just don't want to do things too hard. And give up. That "dialogue" was... I mean, I could say creative but that.. hmm. How about, it was really... unexpected? But don't get me wrong on this- amusing. Yes. Word. Ambitious!

Yeah- if he really liked this country he'd step down. Not sure if I can love that guy though. "Rest in peace" though.