Friday, November 21, 2008

L.i.f.e. (parts one and two)

Part 1;

It's not fair. It's irrational. It's sick. It's twisted. It's gruesome. It's surprising. It's painful. It's complex. It's too simple. It's horrible. It's redundant. It's shocking. It's drama-filled. It's annoying. It's aggravating. It's hard. It's romantic. It's depressing. It's unpredictable. It's....crucial. It's life.







Sheesh, life.

_______________________________________________________________
Part Two;


Dear Life,

I realize you're not an object, but more like everything. I just hope you know how much you're doing here in my..life. The trouble you're rousing. The friendships you're sealing. The stupid jokes occuring. What the heck is going on over there? I mean, it's never been crystal clear of course. You're like the opposite of Hollywood. Like the pirate ship appearing on the horizon in the middle of a romantic outing to the beach. You're the plot twists - the climax is all you, and the problem solving (which can sometimes be waiting it out - time heals all wounds right. sometimes time passes so slowly though. I'm not even...healing. I'm just remembering.) and then it starts all over again. You never see it coming, and on the impossible occasions when you do, it's either everything or insignificant. Yeesh. You're....making life....well, what it should be.

-That Crazed Teenage Soul (well, I'm sane. So far).

2 comments:

Amelia said...

What.. can I say.

yeah.

No.

I liked that part where you said "I just hope you know how much you're doing here in my..life."

yeah well.... its what we got, and we got pencil and paper, so here we go.

Karina said...

Becca, this is wonderful. This is soo soo good. This is amazingly good.

I have never seen life defined like this. Its fits so perfectly.

Makes me feel so much better.

Thank you becls.
you are truly golden