Saturday, January 10, 2009

My favorite part of going to restaurants is the bread baskets. I just really like bread.

I think when I grow up I'm going to buy mini travel toothpastes and stuff. and I won't do big once a week shopping trips. I'll just pick up stuff on my way home. and I kind of want to be a brunette. In college. With a scarf. A scarf/sweater wearing brunette witty college student who walks everywhere and picks up groceries on her way home and buys travel toothpastes because buy the time she's bought the toothpaste who's ad she saw was cool, another cool toothpaste ad has come around. so there won't be much toothpaste left to deal with.

But being a Bronde teen with a large amount of toothpaste waiting to be used up who has always had buying in large quantities and in once a week outings a part of her life is okay too.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Ah. How exquisite. Brunette, eh? I could sort of imagine that... I like mini travel toothpaste too! They are the best. Bread is cool, too. Ha.